This is the one we love most and use almost daily for our green’s salads. Tangy, sweet, herbal, it’s all there to dress and give flavor to lettuce and the rest of the greens. I do use it as well in quinoa veggie’s salads as well as on roasted veggies.
Don’t skip the anchovies paste as it adds that extra Umami flavor.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Dressings Recipes.
- 180ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 40ml White Vinegar , good quality wine vinegar, preferably Sauvignon Blanc
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard , press link for recipe or use store bought
- 1 tbsp Anchovy Paste
- 1½ tbs dry Thyme , not ground
- 1½ tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except of the oil. Then slowly pour the oil while whisking for a nice emulsification.