Not your usual chicken breast recipe, but no worries as it is so easy to make. It’s lightly crusted without much oil, being moist and crispy at the same time. The parmesan in the breadcrumbs gives it a subtle flavour. Goes so well with ‘Poulles‘ (press for recipe).
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
Parmesan Chicken Fillet
- 2 250 grs each Chicken Breasts , without the skin
- 40 grs Parmigiano cheese , grated
- 50 grs Breadcrumbs , preferably Panko
- 100 grs all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon dry Coriander , fine grated
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Place the chicken breasts on a flat working surface, cover with plastic foil and with a meat hammer pound them to 1 cm thickness. Cut each breast in two, total 4 fillets.
- In a flat dish mix together the flour, coriander, salt and pepper.
- In a similar dish mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan cheese.
- In a shallow dish add the eggs and whisk them with the water.
- Take the fillets one by one, coat with flour, then dip inside the eggs and finally dredge in the breadcrumbs while pressing on the fillets.
- Place a large saucepan on medium heat and add half the butter and half the oil. When hot add 2 of the fillets and cook for 3 minutes per side. Repeat for the other 2 fillets.