A tangy Vinaigrette with subtle briny notes that combines well the saltiness of the feta cheese.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 35 ml EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 35 ml Seed Oil , like Canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine Vinegar , mild like Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 60 grs Greek Feta Cheese , crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Dry Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a tall jar add all ingredients and with a handheld fast-speed blender blend until smooth. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper.