Most popular Italian pasta using tomato sauce with a nice twist, the use of roasted cherry tomatoes.
Equally nice wither with spaghetti, fettuccine or even penne or fusilli that can gather all the sauce goodness in their ‘hideaways’.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
Pasta with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 500 grs Spaghetti , or any past of your choice
- 250 ml Tomato Pasta Sauce , press Tomato Pasta Sauce for recipe
- 1 cup Roasted Cherry Tomatoes , press Roasted Cherry Tomatoes for recipe
- handful Handful of torn basil leaves, home grown , home grown
- 50 grs Parmesan cheese , plus more to garnish
- 5 litres cold Water
- 2 tablespoons EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Sea Salt
- In a Large pot or saucepan bring water to a boil on high heat adding a generous amount of salt. Add the pasta, stirring occasionally so as not to stick and cook according to suggested time on the box of the pasta less 2 minutes. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- In the meantime, in a large and deep saucepan over low heat add the Tomato Pasta Sauce and keep warm.
- Strain the pasta and return to the saucepan with the sauce. On low heat stir for a minute so as the pasta absorbs the sauce. Add from the reserved water if consistency is on the thick side.
- Immediately add the cheese and half of the roasted cherry tomatoes and toss carefully not to brake the tomatoes.
- Serve in a flat dish, add the rest of the roasted cherry tomatoes, drizzle the oil, put some more Parmesan cheese and garnish with the Basil.