Cannot resist these Chicken Kebabs marinated in Spiced Yogurt coming out tender, mist and full of flavor. Serve them next to green beans.
Chicken Kebabs marinated in Spiced Yogurt
For the Chicken Kebabs:
- 1 ½ kg Chicken Breast Fillets , without the skin, cut in 2.5 cm cubes
- 6 Wooden skewers
- String Beans , press String Beans for recipe
For the Marinade:
- 300 ml Light Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 40 ml Lime juice , (about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon Grain Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- For the Marinade: Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk together.
- Add the chicken kebabs in the bowl of the marinade and refrigerate for 3-24 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking and put on skewers loosely packed.
- Set a large grill pan over high heat and let it heat up for 2 minutes until smoking. Add the chicken kebabs turning frequently for about 10 minutes.
- Serve next to the string beans.