What is it all about this dish? It’s the freshness of the zucchinis combined with spiciness of the Chorizos and in combination with the acidic sweetness of the Cherry Tomatoes!
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
- In a Large pot bring water to a boil on high heat adding a generous amount of salt. Add the pasta, stirring occasionally so as not to stick and cook according to suggested time on the box of the pasta less 2 minutes. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- In the meantime, in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat pour 1 tablespoon of oil and toss in the chorizo sautéing until they get some colour. Reduce the heat to low and with a slotted spoon remove from the pan the chorizos to a plate.
- While the pan is hot (increase heat) add the cherry to tomatoes, toss around for 3-4 minutes until the skin wrinkles but doesn’t burst. Season with salt and pepper. Take out the tomatoes to the same plate as the chorizos.
- Again, while the pan is hot add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and toss the zucchini in the pan. Don’t move them a lot as we want a nice sear and crust on them. Heat must be high, don’t overcrowd the pan as the zucchinis have a lot of moisture and we don’t want to ‘boil’ them but sauté them instead.
- When ready, turn off the heat and return the chorizos and the tomatoes to the pan with the zucchini. Keep aside.
- Strain the pasta and return to the saucepan with the chorizos, the tomatoes and the zucchini. On medium heat add half cup of the reserved pasta water, stir for a minute so as the pasta absorbs the sauce.
- Season with pepper and serve in a deep bowl topping with the Parmesan cheese.