Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
For the Noodles:
- 250 grs Wheat Noodles , medium thickness
- 3 teaspoons fresh Ginger , grated
- 2 Shallots , thinly sliced
- 2 medium Carrots , julienned
- 3 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Coriander , leaves only
- 1 big Red or Orange Bell Pepper , seeded and julienned
- 150 grs Broccoli , stemmed trimmed and cut in small florets
- 150 grs Shitake Mushrooms , sliced in 3 mm thickness
- 150 grs Chinese Cabbage , finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil , toasted
- 2 litres Water
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoons Seed Oil , like Canola or Rapeseed
For the Noodles:
- Mix well all sauce ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour for the flavours to come together.
- In a medium pot on high heat bring water to boil, add the salt and cook the noodles al-dente with time guidance from the package instructions. Immediately strain the noodles and rinse them under cold running water. To prevent sticking, toss them with 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. Keep aside.
- Put your wok on high heat, add the seed oil and let it come to smoking heat. Add the garlic, shallots and ginger and stir-fry for a minute until fragrant.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the sauce along with the carrots and stir-fry for 2 minutes aiming for the carrots to slightly soften.
- Next add 4-5 tablespoons of the sauce along with the red pepper, shitake mushrooms and broccoli and stir-fry for 3 minutes aiming for the broccoli and pepper to soften a bit.
- In quick movements add the noodles and cabbage to the wok along with the remaining sauce, stir well to combine well and stir-fry for 2 minutes and serve.
Share this Recipe