My BBQ spice rub gives a depth of flavors to any BBQ meat, either Brisket, pulled pork, ribs… Tanginess with spiciness and hidden flavors of earthy spices.
Adjust level of heat by adding more cayenne or hot paprika. Suitable for approximately 7 Kgs of meat.
Can also be used on fish roasting recipes, Salmon, Cod. Kept refrigerated can last for weeks.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 1/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar , (80 ml)
- 1/2 cup Smoked Paprika , (120 ml)
- 1/3 cup Garlic Salt , (80 ml) or 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder , ground
- 1 teaspoon Dry Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cumin , ground
- 1 tablespoon Coriander , ground
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Pat meat dry and apply a generous amount of rub onto meat. Refrigerate for 12-24 hrs