As we eat a lot of pork meat at my home, I constantly search for ideas to keep the family ‘happy’! My Rosemary Pork Escalopes are flavourful, juicy and tender in a rich, buttery, rosemary white wine sauce. The Escalopes are cut in thin slices and cooked quickly, whereas the sauce is made in few minutes.
The magical combination of flavours is mind blowing. Serve with Mushroom Rice and they will be totally perfect.
Rosemary Pork Escalopes with White Wine Sauce
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Pork Meat Recipes.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 2-3 Pork Loins , about 250 gr each, excess fat removed and diagonally sliced to 1 cm fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cube Chicken Bouillon , diluted into 200 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary , home grown and finely chopped
- 100ml White wine
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter , cold cut in cubes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour , mixed with 2 teaspoons Sea Salt & 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Mushroom Rice , click here for the recipe
- Remove the loins from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking and wipe off most of the moisture.
- Cut the loins diagonally to 1 cm fillets and drench in the flour. Shake to get rid of any excess flour and keep aside.
- Set a large heavy bottom non-stick pan over medium heat and let it heat up for 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter and when the butter melts and foams add to the pan half of the fillets and sauté for 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and let rest covered with aluminium foil to keep warm. Repeat with the rest of the fillets and when done keep aside with the previously cooked ones.
- Use the same pan and over high heat pour the wine. Let the alcohol evaporate and reduce to half and then add the chicken broth and the rosemary, and while on high heat let simmer rapidly until reduced to half.
- Turn to low heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter and stir continuously for 2 minutes and until it reaches the consistency of a nice sauce. Finally season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour over the Escalopes the sauce and serve with mushroom rice.