Can be used for Brisket, pulled pork and ribs.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 1000 ml Cider Vinegar
- 350 ml Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar , (80ml)
- 1 tablespoon red Chili Pepper flakes , or Aleppo pepper
- 1 teaspoom Celery Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Powder , or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a large pot or saucepan add all ingredients on medium heat and bring to a boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes. Let cool, and bottle.
- Baste meat with sauce the last 20 minutes of cooking, or
- Serve sauce on the side, or
- Pull meat and mix with sauce,
- and if meat is cooked in the oven thus creating juices, add the sauce and the reduced juices of the meat on the pulled meat and mix well.