The turmeric does marvels not only flavour wise but also colour wise. A fresh approach to cooking salmon!
Lemony Salmon with Turmeric
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Fish Recipes.
- An hour before using, take the salmon outside the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to the 210°C, air circulation and top-bottom elements on (not the grill), rack in the middle.
- Take a small oven-proof rectangular dish and grease it with some butter. Pat dry your salmon fillets and place them in the pan skin side down.
- Take a bowl and add the turmeric, thyme and salt. Mix well and sprinkle on top of the salmon fillets. Add 2-3 of lemon slices on top of the salmon and add the butter on top of the salmons. Cover the dish with foil and cook for 20’. Uncover from the foil, turn the grill on and cook for an extra 3’ to get some colour.
- Remove from the oven, serve in a plate while adding some basil leaves on top, along with rice and roasted vegetables.
Share this Recipe