Japanese Salad made with Ponzu Dressing that is light, tangy, cold and crunchy with a bright, citrusy ponzu sauce. Don’t add the dressing until just before serving.
Japanese Salad with Ponzu Dressing
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Salad recipes.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
- ½ cup white Cabbage , shredded
- 125 gr Snow Peas , julienned diagonally into matchsticks
- 2 medium Carrots , julienned
- 2 Scallions , mostly the green part and julienned diagonally
- ½ Fennel , quartered and thinly sliced
- 80 ml Ponzu sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon White Sesame Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Salmon Furikake (Japanese seasoning)
- ½ teaspoon Sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Start by making the Ponzu dressing. In a medium glass bowl add the ponzu, sesame oil, sesame seeds and salt. Whisk to incorporate the flavours.
- For the Salad take a large bowl and add the cut veggies. Just before serving pour half the dressing and toss to combine. Add more dressing to your liking after having tossed well the veggies.
- Finish by sprinkling the Salmon Furikake all-over.