A simple coleslaw salad for burgers, just with cabbage and the tangy/sweet/fishy Umami mayo dressing.
Coleslaw for Burgers
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Salad Recipes.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Passive Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 medium white Cabbage , shredded, inside core removed
- ½ medium Purple Cabbage , shredded, inside core removed
- 90 gr Mayonnaise press Mayonnaise for recipe
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds , toasted and crushed coarsely with a mortar and pestle
- 1 teaspoons Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons Anchovies paste
- 3 Shallots , halved and thinly slices
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, fennel seeds Worcestershire sauce, anchovies paste, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbages and shallots, mix well, cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Share this Recipe