Chickpeas salad, so satisfying! Chickpeas are fulfilling whereas the rest of the ingredients create a third dimension of satisfaction!
I hope you enjoy it!
For more recipes with chickpeas click here.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Hour|
- 300 gr Dehydrated Chickpeas
- 100 gr Greek Feta Cheese , crumbled
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes , halved & quartered
- 2 Spring Onions , Scallions, sliced thinly green parts included
- 5 sundried Tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon Confit , roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley , chopped
- ½ teaspoon dry Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ freshly ground Black Pepper
- From previous night soak the Chickpeas in water.
- In a large saucepan bring water that Chickpeas were hydrating overnight, plus more water to be 5-6 cm above Chickpeas, to a boil where you have added 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 1 hour with lid almost covering the pot. You want your Chickpeas soft but not overcooked. Avoid cleaning the foam created in the water. Strain and set aside.
- In a small bowl pour the oil and balsamic vinegar, add the cumin, salt and pepper and whisk.
- In a serving bowl add the chickpeas, the cherry tomatoes and the spring onions, the sundried tomatoes, the lemon confit, half the parsley and pour the vinaigrette. Toss to combine.
- Finally add the Feta and parsley and lightly toss.
Share this Recipe