A summer grill alternative served with rice hash (check Rice section in my recipes) and a summer greens salad.
You can also serve this dish with just a chimichurri sauce.
Preferably cooked over coals but in this case, it was executed on a grill type of pan.
Butterflied Grilled Chicken
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Poultry Recipes.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- Prepare your coals and once well rested and having created a nice grey ash spread them all over. Place your grill to heat up. Otherwise you can prepare a grill pan over high heat.
- In the meantime, place the chicken fillets on a cutting board and cut in the middle lengthwise but not all the way through as you want to double the area of the fillets, butterflying.
- Take a small bowl and mix the oil, lime zest and juice, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the chicken fillets.
- Go back to the charcoal grill or pan and place your chicken fillets on the grill/pan and grill each side for 3-4 minutes until nicely charred and cooked in the centre of the chicken fillets.
- Serve with the rice has and a seasonal salad.