Bruschettas with creamy avocados with fleshy peppers, along with cilantro, tomatoes and lime, spread on toasted baguette… need to say more?
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Recipes with Avocado.
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 3 Avocados , fully ripen and finely diced
- 2 small Tomatoes , deseeded and diced in very fine small cubes
- 1 Spring Onion , halved lengthwise and finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro , very finely chopped
- ½ small coloured Bell Peppers , very finely diced
- ½ small Yellow Bell Pepper , very finely diced
- 2 Jalapeños , deseeded and ribs removed, finely chopped (if you want your bruschetta’s spicy hot, keep the ribs and some seeds), or red chili pepper
- 25 ml Lime juice
- 20 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dry Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 loaf French Baguette bread , sliced to ¾ cm thickness
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees C, air circulation, and put your rack halfway in the oven.
- Brush the baguette slices with the oil and season with the salt, sprinkle with the oregano and place in an oven proof dish. Cook for 20 minutes until nicely charred and keep aside.
- Add the avocados, tomatoes, shallot, all peppers, cilantro, lime & pepper into a bowl and lightly toss without overdoing it. Scoop a full tablespoon of the avocado mixture onto the baguette slices and serve.
Share this Recipe