A delicious and easy to make souvlaki, that is super tender and flavourful from the marinade. Serve with Tomato’s Bulgur.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Pork Tenderloin Souvlaki
Servings: 4 People
For the Pork Souvlaki:
- 1.4 kg Pork Tenderloin Fillets , excess fat and silver shin removed, cut in 3cm cubes
- 2 Green Bell Peppers , seeded and cut in 3cm cubes
- 1 Large Onion , cut in 3cm cubes
- Wooden Skewers
For the Marinade:
- 50 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 ml Lemon Juice
- 20 ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dry Oregano , ground
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Start with the marinade by combining all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Add the pork cubes in the bowl of the marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour or even better overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking and put on skewers while adding between the pork cubes a piece of pepper and onion.
- Set a large grill pan over high heat and let it heat up for 2’. Add the pork skewers turning frequently for about 12’.
- Serve with the bulgur and optionally with some yoghurt.