Fish, Food Recipes
Salmon on a bed of Roasted Vegetables￼[featured-images]
Ready-to-cook Barba Stathis grilled vegetables are an easy and practical option to add colour, flavour and nutritional value to your meal.
They are high in vitamin C and source of protein, which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Alternatively, you can surf in my Facebook or Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes. I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Salmon Recipes.
Salmon on a bed of Roasted Vegetables
Servings: 2 People
- 1 Pack Grilled Vegetables 500g , Barba Stathis
- 2 Salmon Fillets , skin on
- 40 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 g Butter
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika , not smoked
- 1 tsp Dry Coriander , ground
- 1 tsp Dry Ginger , ground
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- An hour before using, take the salmon fillets out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C grill on. Take an oven proof dish and add the vegetables, without thawing, pour 20ml of the oil and mix to get well coated. Cook for about 12’ tossing halfway through.
- Take a bowl and add the paprika, turmeric, coriander, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix and sprinkle on top of the salmon fillets, both sides.
- Take a frying pan and add on medium heat. Add the rest 20ml of the oil and the butter. When the butter melts and froths add the salmon fillets, skin side down, and cook for 5-7’ aiming for a crispy skin. Flip and cook for 5’ more making sure that the fillets are completely cooked.
- Serve on a bed of the grilled vegetables and lightly drizzle with olive oil.