Food Recipes, Poultry
Sumac Chicken Fillets[featured-images]
Sumac gives a wonderful lemony kick to the chicken while the pomegranate molasses counteracts for a sweet balance.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Alternatively, you can surf in my Facebook or Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes. I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Chicken Recipes.
Sumac Chicken Fillets
Servings: 4 People
- Chicken Fillets , small ones, each cut in half
- 2 tbsp Sumac
- 1 tsp Dry Coriander
- 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Paste , or 1 raw garlic clove finely minced
- 3 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 ½ tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes , medium heat
- 3 tbsp EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Turn the oven on at 180°C, air ventilation, rack in the middle.
- Take a medium size bowl and all the ingredients for the marinade. Add the chicken fillets and toss well so that every piece is well coated with the marinade. Refrigerated for 2 hours or even better overnight.
- 60’ prior to cooking, remove the chicken fillets from the refrigerator. Add the fillets in an oven proof dish and cook in the oven for 35’, flipping them halfway through.