Food Recipes, Pork
Fruity Pork Fillets[featured-images]
Tender pork fillets marinated in a delicate and aromatic blend of fruity and sweet chutney, teriyaki sauce and balsamic vinegar, is a great-tasting dish that’s perfect for a warm summer evening.
Served with a cabbage and coriander lemony slaw next to a potato salad.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Alternatively, you can surf in my Facebook or Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes. I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Pasta Recipes.
Fruity Pork Fillets
Servings: 4 People
- 3 Pork Fillets , cut in 4-5cm cubes
- 4 tbsp Fruity Chutney , such as mango chutney
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Turn the oven on at 190°C, air ventilation and top/bottom elements on, rack in the middle.
- Take a glass bowl and mix the chutney with the teriyaki, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add the pork fillets and toss well so that every piece is well coated with the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- 60’ prior to cooking, remove the pork fillets from the refrigerator. Add the fillets in an oven proof dish and cook in the oven for 30’. Halfway through remove from the oven, flip on their other side and baste with the marinate. Serve with cabbage slaw and potato salad.