Give meaning and flavour to all sort of meats or even grains. Just add on top when serving.
Have a look below at the full recipe and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Here you can find more of my Sauces.
Roasted Peppers Sauce
- 20 large Red Bell Peppers
- 5 large White Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 6 tbsp Sweet Paprika , not smoked
- 100 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- Turn the oven on, air circulation at 175°C rack in the middle.
- Roughly chop the peppers, onions and garlic and place in an oven proof dish. Pour the oil, sprinkle the paprika and season with the salt. Mix well and add in the oven, cooking for about 30-40’ for the veggies to soften and slightly char. Toss couple of times. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and add in a blender aiming for a smooth consistency.