She just Loves it!
Have a look below at the full recipe and don’t forget that you can always print it.
- 5 Kgs Strawberries , ripe
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds , ground to powder
- 250 g Sugar
- Remove the stems and white part of the strawberries and cut in half.
- Use a large pot/casserole and place on fire. Immediately add the Strawberries and the sugar and give it a stir/toss. Cover, allow to heat up for couple of minutes and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for about 45’, stirring every 10’ to prevent the marmalade from burning. Avoid overcooking as you want some soft chunks of the strawberries. 5’before removing from the fire, add the chia seeds and the lemon juice (helps storing them for a longer period of time) and give it a good stir. Remove from the fire and allow to cool before storing in sterilized jars.