It reminds of a tabbouleh salad but with a crunchy texture from the cauliflower. Don’t be afraid of the lemon as it truly elevates the salad to a refreshing level.
Have a look below at the full recipe and don’t forget that you can always print it.
Here you can find more of my Salad Recipes.
- 1 large Cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups fresh Parsley , finely minced
- 1 cup fresh Mint , finely minced
- 10 thin Scallions , thinly sliced
- 100 ml Lemon Juice
- 40 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sumac
- 1 tsp Allspice , ground
- 1 tsp fine Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower in chunks and place in the feed of a food processor with the grater attached. Place the grated cauliflower in a bowl and pour all-over the lemon juice. Let stand for 30’.
- Add to the bowl with the cauliflower the parsley, mint, scallions, sumac, allspice and season with the salt and pepper. Pour the oil and mix well.
- Finally scatter the pomegranate seeds on top and serve.