Classic and easy at the same time as canned chickpeas do their wonder! Make sure to blend until velvety smooth and season to your taste while blending.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Dips Recipes.
- 2 400g Canned Chickpeas , reserve about 10 for garnish
- 100ml Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oi), plus more for drizzle
- 120g raw Tahini
- 3 cloves Garlic , roasted
- ½ tsp Hot Paprika
- ½ tsp Sweet Paprika , for garnish
- ¾ tsp Cumin , ground
- Water , lukewarm
- 1 tsp fresh Parsley , minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Use a high-speed food processor or blender with the metal blade attached. Add the chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, tahini, garlic, hot paprika, cumin and salt and blend. If too thick pour slowly some of the water until velvety smooth.
- Serve the hummus in a shallow bowl, create a well in the middle, add the reserved chickpeas, garnish with the parsley, sprinkle the sweet paprika and drizzle with some more olive oil.