World renowned shrimps from the island of Simi cooked whole and unpeeled with a taste that embraces the Aegean Sea.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Fish Recipes.
Servings: 6 People
- 700g Simian Shrimps , whole and unpeeled (or any other small, 3-4cm, shrimps)
- Rapeseed Oil , or peanut oil
- 100g All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Sweet Smoked Paprika , optional
- Use a large frying pan or casserole and place on high heat. Pour the oil to be about 5 cm above the bottom of the pan.
- In the meantime, place the flour (and the paprika if using) in a deep plate.
- Once the oil is really hot drench couple of large spoonsful of the shrimps in the flour and fry for a minute or so.
- Remove the cooked shrimps into a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb the extra oil. Repeat for the remaining shrimps.