Turning ordinary veggies into something exciting with just a single trick; Spirazing the veggies!
You can also use squash, celeriac, parsnips, beets, potatoes or broccoli.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 Thick Green Zucchinis
- 1 Carrots
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1 Shallot , finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic , finely minced with a garlic presser tool.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dry Oregano , ground
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Spiralize the vegetable discarding any middle part that has seeds. If too long, cut in the middle.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat and when hot add the oil along with the shallots. Sauté until translucent and then add the garlic sautéing until fragrant, about 30’’.
- Increase the heat to maximum and add the vegetables. Toss frequently and cook for about 2’, you want your noodles just cooked but al-dente. Season with the salt and pepper along with the oregano.