While usually meant for tuna or other raw fish, this sauce equally goes well with meat, salads and noodles.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it.
- 6 tablespoons Ponzu sauce , (citrus/Yazu flavoured dressing)
- 4 teaspoons Light Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 2 small/thin fresh Scallions , mostly green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh Ginger , grated
- 1 teaspoon White Sesame Seeds , toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.