My second-best vinaigrette, after the classic one, that we use quite often for our green’s salad. Maybe a bit lemony/acidic for some but we find that this is what we like most.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Dressings Recipes.
- 100ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 80ml Seed Oil . like Canola or Rapeseed Oil
- 30ml Balsamic Vinegar , preferably aged
- 30ml Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp dry Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.