Such a fresh option for your seasonal greens salad with all three ingredients (Cilantro, limes, Yoghurt) equally fighting for the main role in the recipe.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my Dressings.
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro , leaves picked, Coriander
- 2 Limes Juice
- 100 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250 gr Yoghurt Straggato Non-Fat 0% , Charalambides-Christis
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a blender add all the ingredients except the oil and blend until smooth.
- While running the blade, slowly pour the oil. Adjust thickness with extra oil as you don’t want it to be too runny.
- Chill for an hour for the flavours to come together.