The Champagne Vinaigrette goes nicely in a salad of greens or in a Quinoa one as well as in Grains in general. Why bot use it to marinate chicken or other meats?
The use of Champagne Vinegar gives a lighter option for the dressing without sacrificing the tanginess.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can surf in my Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here you can find more of my dressings.
- 75 ml Champagne Vinegar
- 120 ml EVOO , Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon Mustard , homemade or store bought. Press Here for the recipe
- 1 Shallot , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- Add all the ingredients (except the EVOO, Salt & Pepper) in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Slowly drizzle the oil while whisking until the dressing has well emulsified. Season with the salt & pepper. Can be made upto a weeks’ in advance and kept refrigerated.