Crithmum, Sea Fennel, an edible wild plant seen in Mediterranean countries, grown near the sea during Spring. Of unmistakably unique aromas and salty flavor.
Servings: 4 People
- 500 grs Kritamo , stems cut
- 3 litres Water
- 1 cup fresh Cherry Tomatoes , quartered
- 3 tablespoons EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 100 grs Greek Feta Cheese , crumbled
- ½ teaspoon Chili flakes
- In a medium pot on high heat bring water to the boil.
- Add the Kritamo and once they start boiling cook for further 90 seconds.
- Immediately remove from heat to a bowl full of cold water and some ice cubes. Drain and place in a bowl, toss with the oil and lemon, serve in a dish and top with the tomatoes. Garnish with the Feta and sprinkle the chili flakes.