Instead of eggs I use coconut oil, which is very sensitive to heat. In fact, coconut oil has a solid form and becomes liquid when exposed to temperatures over 26 degrees C. So, beware not serving it on warm meals or in room temperatures exceeding the above.
- 50 ml EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 50 ml Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo Pepper , ground
- 1 tablespoon Agave Syrup , or Honey
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Use a high-speed food processor or blender with the metal blade attached. Add the lemon juice, cider vinegar, Agave syrup, Aleppo pepper and salt and blend.
- Slowly pour in the oil in the same way that you would add it in normal mayonnaise recipe process.
- Add the coconut and blend together for a smooth texture. Avoid over blending as it generates heat and the coconut oil could turn to liquid.
- Serve in a bowl or refrigerate for upto 5 days.