Very pleasing this earthy, nutty, cheesy recipe.
Have a look below at the full recipe. Don’t forget, you can always print it. I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, you can always surf in our Facebook & Instagram pages to explore more mouthwatering recipes.
I hope you enjoy it!
Farfalle Pesto Genovese
- 500 grs Farfalle pasta
- 250 grs Pesto Genovese Sauce , press Pesto Genovese Sauce for recipe
- 30 grs Pecorino cheese
- 5 litres cold Water
- 1 tablespoon EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Sea Salt
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- In a Large pot or saucepan bring water to a boil on high heat adding a generous amount of salt. Add the pasta, stirring occasionally so as not to stick and cook 2 minutes less than package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- In the meantime, in a large and deep saucepan over low heat add the Pesto Genovese sauce and keep warm.
- Strain the pasta and return to the saucepan with the pesto sauce. On low heat stir for a minute so as the pasta absorbs the sauce. Add from the reserved water if consistency is on the thick side.
- Serve in a deep dish, drizzle the oil and put some Pecorino cheese.