Quinoa with Avocado Parsley Vinaigrette
- 200 grs black Quinoa
- 200 grs white Quinoa
- 2 medium Carrots , cut halfway through and sliced
- 3 Bell Peppers , 1 Yellow, 1 Green and 1 Orange, seeded and ribs removed cut in strips
- 200 grs white mushrooms , thickly slices with stems on
- 2 Zucchini , sliced
- 1 Cucumber , peeled, cut halfway through and sliced
- 4 tablespoons EVOO , (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 120 ml Avocado Parsley vinaigrette , press Avocado Parsley vinaigrette for recipe
- Sea Salt
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C, air circulation.
- Wash thoroughly the quinoa under cold running water. In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil then add the quinoa, reduce heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Ready when it changes texture. Take out of the pan in a fine net and place under water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- Cut the peppers in strips, the zucchini and the mushrooms in thick slices and the carrots cut in half, place in a deep baking pan, drizzle with the of oil and add the salt and pepper. Toss around and place in the oven for about 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and keep for 10 minutes until able to handle them, chop to small cubes and toss them in a large bowl.
- Add to the bowl the quinoa, cucumber and half the vinaigrette and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the rest of the vinaigrette and serve.